Friday 20 April 2018

You are not alone


The roughest waves test the mettle of the ship! It is true! And I completely agree!!!!

As humans we cannot be at our best always. Everyone is nice when you are jolly and happy, when you need no help and when everything is smooth. When you are at your lowest, the weakest, when you are screaming for care, attention and help, the ones who would be with you are the ones who really matter. This could be your friends, family....... anyone. The patience and love required during the toughest times set apart, these chosen few. That is when you realise who would be beside you when you fall. It no longer makes you scared of falling because you know that you have the right people around you to help you get up. Who would do anything to put a smile on your face and who would be the shoulders you can rest your head on when you are weary, tired and feeling hopeless. Now with jaundice and at home for 3 weeks, I am assured and confirmed of the ones to whom I matter..... My family. My real family and the ones who gladly accept me as their daughter/granddaughter. NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!......

From times when I did not get results in the lab to this sudden illness and now even through my slow stage of recovery, these have only been the ones who tirelessly prayed, provided for, helped, cared and kept inquiring. I thank my Lord for them.

I am not afraid to fall no-more!

#notafraid #realfriends #thanktheLordformyfamily

No comments:

Post a Comment