Wednesday 16 March 2016

POP!!!!

Just a while ago I was talking to one of my dearest friends. She mailed me asking about my health and how things are at the university. Well in reply, all I could say was, "I’ll become a POPCORN in less than 2 months."

You guys might wonder, popcorn??? 2 months??? Well here is the answer.

I live in one of the hottest and driest places in India, Hyderabad, the city of the Nizams. The temperatures have been soaring since 3rd week of January and still continue to do so. Right now, it is almost 40 degree centigrade. It is expected to touch 45 to 47 degrees centigrade by April-May. That set aside, the work load and submissions and seminars that are lined up to be finished before the semester finishes is ....... overwhelming!!!! I really wish I could say that this is all there is to it, but, sadly it isn’t. To top it all, we are facing acute water shortage. I’m surviving on packaged drinking water is the proof. But biology says that man is a complex being, it learns, it evolves. 

Hence , here it is-

Heat  + Pressure  + no Water = POPCORN!!!!!!

Come April and here I am, the popcorned version of myself.... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P



Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment